How I Naturally Cured My Recurring Bacterial Vaginosis

There have been many confusion surrounding bacterial vaginosis and finding a lasting relief, can be very challenging to say the least...

For a lucky few, a prescribed antibiotics was enough to cure their bacterial vaginosis.

But for the rest of the unlucky ones, including myself, we have gone through numerous prescriptions for Clindeese, Flagyl and Metrozole only to have it "cure" our problem for just a few weeks, if we were lucky. It would always definitely come right back after sex or towards the end of my period.

I do not have to tell you how horrible to have recurring bacterial vaginosis, because I am sure you suffer the same as me. The itch can make you not want to go out in public, the smell can make you not want to be intimate with your significant other; it really affects your quality of life.

Getting rid of bacterial vaginosis would let you live the life that you want. If only it was possible.

Here's the good news, IT IS POSSIBLE. I have been suffering from recurring bacterial vaginosis for 6 years of my life. And now, I have been cured for the past 2 and a half years.

And I can thank Kristina J Tomlin for that. Kristina is the author of "3 Days To Permanent Bacterial Vaginosis Relief" and in her book, she outlines a simple 3 step plan that is proven to work!

The book is not about expensive medications or supplements. It's about learning how to change your lifestyle in order to rid yourself of bacterial vaginosis and stay that way. A lot of what Kristina had written made use of things I had already had in my own home.

Who knew that I had the way to find relief to my painful and embarrassing bacterial vaginosis in my home the whole time.

She doesn't push a line of supplements or pills that you will take forever; she gives you the knowledge you need to come up with the treatment plan that works for you. Everybody is a little different, and you need to find the combo of things that work for you.

I was astounded. After all the time and money that I had spent on various cures and doctors appointments, a one-time cost of $39 gave me all the answers I needed. I would HIGHLY recommend this product to anyone who, like myself, has been disappointed, depressed, and even angry and frustrated while trying to find true relief from bacterial vaginosis.

1 in every 3 women are currently suffering from bacterial vaginosis, and chances are, you are one of them. Over 3,ooo of women have finally cured their bacterial vaginosis, and are now living the life they wanted, including me. What about you?







by Andrea Pertelli
Former Bacterial Vaginosis Patient